Monday, June 22, 2009

Kyla Jayne Atwood

My new little niece, Kyla Jayne Atwood, was born on Sunday June 14th at 4:12 pm. She weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces and was 19 inches long. I never thought I would see the day when she was here but it came. She is so much fun and I can't believe how much I love her already. What a precious baby girl!!


Kyla Jayne


Kyla with her Grandpa Winterton


The new little happy family


Me and Kyla

5 comments:

Kayli said...

Yay newborns!

Did you get highlights? Cute!

Leslie Moon Face said...

She's so very cute! :) yay nieces! we need to play soon!

The Jarretts said...

So cute!! You are looking so cute too :)

Heidi said...

She is the cutest little girl ever!

Jamie Moon said...

She is such a doll! I love your hair! Is it highlights or is it from the sun?