Those are awesome! how fun! just one question, where do you find a place that's all white? is it a sheet? no... there are no wrinkles... hmm... i'll ponder on this.
You are so goo! And Kaylee is a sassy little model!! If you ever need a fro head for a model...I can help you find one..... Haha. Leslie's comment makes me laugh.
7 comments:
Good job! Were these just from today??
Holy crap Hil! You're an amazing photographer! All of your pictures are super cute and way good!
I'm so proud of my little pint sized picture taker. You have an amazing gift Hilary for this. Love ya!!
Those are awesome! how fun! just one question, where do you find a place that's all white? is it a sheet? no... there are no wrinkles... hmm... i'll ponder on this.
Good work Hil! They're awesome
I love Kaylee's face in the first one!
You are amazing! :)
You are so goo! And Kaylee is a sassy little model!! If you ever need a fro head for a model...I can help you find one..... Haha. Leslie's comment makes me laugh.
Post a Comment