Wild Animal Kingdom awhile after we got soaked on the Kahli River Rapids ride.
The two newest statues at the Italy pavilion. We're unique because we're not nude like all the others.
In my family it's tradition to go on the Jungle Cruise very first so this is evidence that we followed through on that.
Although Disneyworld isn't as great as Disneyland it does have one thing going for it and that's the castle.
This is an Indiana Jones Stunt show in Hollywood Studios. Pretty cool huh?
The Gulf Coast!!!!! I loved it and have decided to become a beach bum. I know, you're jealous.
5 comments:
Brother Dad! I love Wintertons. That looks like so much fun. I've never been to Florida but I really want to! How are things going for ya these days?
I am jealous! so very jealous! I've never been east of utah (unless you count wyoming...) You and brother dad are very cute!
What a great trip! Glad you had fun.
P.S. We LOVED our souvenir gifts. Thanks for thinking of us while you were away.
辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 辣妹视讯聊天
Post a Comment